Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Happy 2012
Ever since I could remember New Years has been my favourite holiday. I love the fireworks, I love the hope that next year would be better, and I can make all these resolutions and totally do all of them but give up after a day.

Most of all, I love the feeling of freedom. I do whatever I want on New Years, I don't have to worry about where I should spend it, like with Christmas, and deciding where to stay, which side of the family to spend it with.. I have full reign and I will spend it whereever.

2012 is going to be an eventful year. I will graduate this year, then I have to make the decision on what I'm going to do after that.
University? Career? Trade school?

I need to make a list of goals for this year, and try to do them. Nothing unrealistic.

Sorry if this is incoherant, I'm tired and distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment