Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm ill

I look and feel sick. See exhibit A. Ignore how awesomely hipster I look, I just downloaded instagram and it makes photos look cool.

I really, really hate getting sick, I have some kind of flu virus, and I was really hoping that this semester I wouldn't come down with some super-illness, but alas, 6 hours later I feel feverish and ill.

Being sick for me is a drag, like, a big drag, I become almost infant again, I loose all ability to care for myself and don't do much until I feel 100% again. It's my 2nd day of staying at home.

The dog upstairs keeps visiting us, and I've semi-adopted him, I let him out and feed him. I think our neighbor is in some kind of drug-coma, her dog is also super skinny, I kinda just want to steal him, or offer money for him, but I'll probably end up just calling the cops, feigning ignorance if I am confronted, and let it be at that.
I'm not sure though, I'm not sure if I have the ability to take of her, she's high maintenance and because she's barely allowed to leave the house she's high-energy and gets nippy, which scares me, but I do need to take some kind of action soon. I hate seeing animals suffer.
I'll see how it goes, but as it's nearing the 3rd day of not hearing anything from our neighbors it's going to be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment