Thursday, April 22, 2010

First post.

The thing I hate most about starting a blog is the first post. I'm never sure what to write. Should I introduce myself? Hi, I'm Matty, I live in Iceland, there's lava.

This is going to be my writing blog, I aspire to be a screenwriter, or at least get some of my works out there. I wouldn't mind writing for T.v either. I've read about it.
I've been writing since I was 5, my grandmother gave me a notebook to write in. I did loose interest for a while but I seem to be back on track.
I'm currently working on a few projects, most important project this month is 'Crossing Lines' which is a Film-Noir type of movie and I'm doing it for Script Frenzy.
I'm not quite sure where it's going at the moment, I was thinking about setting it in modern day instead of the 1940s, it would be easier to write, but I like a challenge. I'm about 38 pages in, I'm behind but I will try to finish this month.
My inner editor is driving me crazy, so it's getting harder to write, but hopefully I'll pull through.
This blog is also a nice way for me to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment